Here Are The branches For Which We Provide Admissions For 2020 MD MS
- MD – Radiology
- MD – Paediatrics
- MD – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
- MD – General Medicine
- MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- MD – Psychiatry MD – Anaesthesiology
- MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
- MD – Radiotherapy
- MD – Pharmacology
- MD – Pathology
- MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
- MD – Forensic Medicine
- MD – Physiology
- MD – Anatomy
- MD – Bio-Chemistry
- MD – Microbiology
- MS – Orthopaedics
- MS – General Surgery
- MS – Ophthalmology
- MS – ENT
Following Information Shows The MD and MS Admissions For The Management Quota
Earlier, getting a seat through management quota was a lot easier as the vacant MD PG seats were filled by private board member of medical colleges. But now NEET PG entrance is compulsory for even the direct admission process. MD and MS seats are valid for doctors who have a NEET score. The process of MD MS direct admissions starts in last round which is called as Mop Up round. The first 3 round gives chance to general aspirant with good NEET pg score. The fees for the management quota is comparatively higher than the seats acquired by general counselling.
For entering a private medical college for PG one has to score 50 percent of the highest mark obtained.
- For general the eligibility criteria is 50 percentile.
- For SC/ST the eligibility criteria is 40 percentile
- For OBC the eligibility criteria is 45 percentile.